This article assists with Azure Pass queries
go deploy do not provide Azure Passes for labs/courses. These are provided and distributed by Avarto. This article describes how to process Azure Passes for your course deliveries using the Avarto Courseware Marketplace.
To claim Microsoft Student Access Passes while purchasing the Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC), you need to select the Student Access Pass option on the product details page of the MOC and follow the regular five-step process to place the order.
Microsoft Student Access Passes can only be claimed with a matching number of MOC licenses. Avarto allow you to claim passes up to 6 months after purchase of the eligible MOC. To claim Microsoft Student Access Passes please follow one of two options:
In case you did not select the Microsoft Student Access Passes on the product details page of a MOC in the Avarto Courseware Marketplace, you still have the chance to add it to your shopping cart. For all courses which support the Microsoft Student Access Passes, an option will display in the shopping cart to add the passes directly from there.You can increase the amount of Access Passes in your shopping cart up to the number of available licenses for the corresponding Microsoft Official Courseware.
The 'Student Passes' list shows all previously purchased Microsoft Student Access Passes.
- 2.Click on the 'Show orders available for adding Student Passes' button to get an overview of all available Access Passes and corresponding quantities based on Microsoft Official Courseware purchases of the last 6 months.
- 3.You can sort the displayed 'Student Passes' list by means of arrows in ascending or descending order (Course Number, Pass Title, and Quantity).
- 4.The 'Records per Page' drop down by default displays 5 search results. To extend the list view, please click the drop down and select your desired value.
- 5.If your list contains many orders, you can flip the list pages backwards and forward by means of the arrows next to the page count,.
- 6.Add the desired Access Passes to the shopping cart by clicking on the 'Add to cart' button and follow the regular purchase process. Please note: the maximum number of available Access Pass licenses will be added to the shopping cart. You can modify the quantity in the shopping cart.